The Samsung Galaxy S8 has integrated the technology for inductive charging. This means that you no longer need a cable to charge the battery, but only a suitable charging station.
Now you can activate another option for inductive charging in the settings of the Android system and activate it afterwards, which accelerates inductive charging.
Where you can see and use this option in the Android settings of the Samsung Galaxy S8, we have described in more detail here:
1. Start from the start screen and then open the system settings
2. Then navigate to "Device maintenance" and select the entry
3. Select "Battery" here and then tap on the symbol with the three points
4. in the upper right corner. Tap the entry "Advanced settings" in the context menu that opens
5 Now set the controller to "On" under "Fast inductive charging" If you do not see a "Fast inductive charging" switch here, this is because you have never inductively charged your S8 battery before.
This switch is only indicated by a charging station after the first inductive charge.
If you are still missing a suitable inductive charging station, you can find suitable charging stations on Amazon here.
- Charging stations for inductive charging
You now know how to activate fast inductive charging on the Samsung Galaxy S8.