When you own a Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus, you can't avoid using widgets. Widgets are available in all sizes from small to large and with different information content.
If you would like to place a new widget on the home screen of your Samsung Galaxy S9, we would like to explain you how to do this:
Add a new widget to the home screen
1. Press with your finger on any home screen page to select a free space
2. The start screen will collapse and a menu will appear
3. You must then tap the "Widget" button. A list is opened with several widgets.
4. When you have the desired widget, tap and hold the widget. You must now drag it over the screen to the area where you want to place it.
5. Finally, release your finger from the screen to place the widget on the home screen.
Removing a widget
This now works a little easier:
To delete a widget, go to the page of the widget you want to delete. Now tap and hold the widget. You will now see a small window on the screen. Now select "Remove from start screen" - done!
You now know how to add or remove a widget on the Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus to the start screen.