The Samsung Galaxy S9 may have a variety of features and design elements arranged differently the first time it is launched, as may have been the case with your previous smartphone.
However, with the Samsung Experience 9 interface, formerly known as TouchWiz, you have many customization options. For example, the Back button on your Samsung Galaxy S9 may be positioned in the wrong place on the bottom bar. Usually you are used to the back button located at the bottom right of the home button.
If this is not the case with your Samsung Galaxy S9, you can change the position of the back button as follows:
Rearrange the Back button on the Samsung Galaxy S9
1. Start from the start screen and open the App menu and then the settings
2. Open the menu item "Display" and then the submenu "Navigation bar"
3. At the bottom you see the option "Button layout" - select it from
4. You can now change the button layout in:
- Active Application - Home Button - Back Button
Now you have successfully repositioned the Back button to the right of the Home button.
This should now make it easier for you when you are inside menus, websites and applications. Navigation via the buttons is now also available on the Samsung Galaxy S9 as usual.