Android runs on the Samsung Galaxy S9, giving you the chance to find a secret Easter Egg. This is a hidden function that the Android developers have integrated into the operating system.
These Easter Eggs are usually impossible to find, especially if you don't know exactly where to look. That's why we tell you here where you can find the secret Easter Egg in Android:
Find hidden software in Android on the Samsung Galaxy S9
1. Opens the menu and there the settings
2. Scrolls down to "Phone info" and opens the entry
3. Navigate to software information
4. Now quickly tap on "Android version"
5. A yellow circle appears - Type on it several times and then press it for a long time
Voila the Octopus appears on your Samsung Galaxy S9 and you have found the Easter Egg. (Only in Android 8 in Android 9.0 Pie there is only the letter P)
The Easter Egg changes with every Android version. In Android 8.0 this is the octopus. In Android P this will probably be something else. So it's always worthwhile to see what the Google developers have come up with ;-)