If you move with the Samsung Galaxy S9 within the Android system, then the Samsung surface Samsung Experience comes into play. This used to be known as TouchWiz.
If you notice that this interface lows down, you can use the following tip(s) to take action and speed up the transition animations.
To do this, you need to make the following settings in the developer options of the Samsung Galaxy S9. If you have not yet unlocked any developer options, please proceed as follows: Open the Android settings and select "Over the phone". Then it goes on to "System". Here you will find the entry "Build number". Touch the entry seven times. Voila the developer options are unlocked:
Fix slow GUI on the Samsung Galaxy S9
1. Open the settings and then the developer options
2. Activate them using the master slider
3. Scroll down until you see the following options:
- Scale window animation: Set the option to "Animation off"
- Scale transition animation: Set the option to "Animation off"
- Scale for animator time: Set the option to "Animation off"
4. Then restart the Samsung Galaxy S9.
If you are now using the Android operating system or the Samsung Experience interface, the system should run much faster than before.