If you have installed Apple Watch Apps on your Apple Watch that you don't need because you can't use them, it makes sense to remove or delete them.
If you don't yet know how to delete an app on Apple Watch, this guide will help you.
1. Tap the Digital Crown to go to the App menu.
2. Locate the app you want to delete
3. Tap and hold the app icon - all icons start wiggling
4. Select the X icon next to the app icon
5. Select the Delete App button to confirm removal of the app on the Apple Watch.
The app is now deleted from your Apple Watch and no longer present on the clock.
This has freed up space on the clock and you have more order again.