The Google Play Store will occasionally inform you about new offers and pre-registrations for apps in the status bar of your Android smartphone.
If you do not want this, you will most likely want to disable this feature. Fortunately this is possible and in the following article we describe you step by step how to proceed:
Disable notifications about offers and pre-registrations
1. Open the Google Play Store on your phone.
2. Tap on the symbol with the three lines (hamburger menu) in the upper left corner to call up the menu.
3. Select the "Preferences" menu item from the open sidebar.
4. Go to "Notifications" in the section "General".
5. In the last submenu you now find "notification settings for my account" - uncheck this box:
- Offers and promotions
You now know where to find and disable the appropriate options within the Google Play Store.