The widget function in Android is a basic function, which one can hardly imagine today without. Widgets can be used to quickly display information on the home screen. Beside weather, calendar, news you can also display WhatsApp news directly.
If you would like to add a weather widget to your Huawei Mate 10, such as AccuWeather's, to the start screen, please follow the step-by-step instructions below.
Add widget to homescreen of Huawei Mate 10
1. Press and hold a blank space on your Home screen (without widgets and app icon). A menu appears
2. Tap on the "Widgets" symbol at the bottom of the display.
3. Touch and hold a widget to be placed on the home screen
4. Drag and drop the widget onto your favorite Home screen.
5. For the widget to be added successfully, there must be enough space on the screen.
You are now familiar with the procedure for adding a new widget to the startup screen on the Huawei Mate 10.