The fastest way to transfer data from your Huawei Mate 20 Lite such as pictures, videos, documents etc. to a computer is the USB cable.
If you have connected your Huawei Mate 20 Lite to your computer via USB cable, the computer may not recognize the Huawei Mate 20 Lite.
Usually this issue can be solved very quickly by activating the following option in the settings:
- USB Debugging
Where you can find this option on the Huawei Mate 20 Lite, we'll tell you now here: Enable
USB Debugging on the Huawei Mate 20 Lite - Tutorial
1. First of all you have to unlock the developer options if you haven't already done so. We have written the corresponding instructions here: Activate developer mode
2. Now open the settings on the Huawei Mate 20 Lite
3. Navigate to "System" and then to "Developer Options"
4. You can now activate the options with the master control
5. Scroll down the list until you see "USB Debugging"
6. Activate the option by setting the control to "active"
7. Now start the Huawei Mate 20 Lite and then reconnect the device to the PC via the USB cable. Your smartphone should now be recognized without any problems.
Then you can access the data such as pictures, videos, etc. and transfer them.