The Huawei Mate 20 Lite has a convenient integrated option that allows you to set up the smartphone as a hot spot.
The Huawei Mate 20 Lite's mobile Internet connection is available via Wi-Fi to other W-Lan-enabled devices, such as laptops, smartphones, etc.
The Wi-Fi connection can be set up as a hotspot for the Huawei Mate 20 Lite. Find out how this works with the Huawei Mate 20 Lite and what settings you need to make in Android to set up the HotSpot here:
Activate Wi-Fi Hotspot - Use Tethering
1. Open Android's settings on the Huawei Mate 20 Lite
2. Navigate to "Tethering & mobile HotSpot"
3. Next, select "Mobile WLAN Hotspot"
4. Activate it by setting the switch to "active"
5. Under "Configure W-Lan HotSpot" you can now change the network name and set a password.
You can also activate the "WPA2 PSK" security method. You can then access the mobile data connection of the Huawei Mate 20 Lite with another W-Lan-enabled device and surf the Internet via it.
Now you know how to activate and configure a W-Lan hotspot on the Huawei Mate 20 Lite and how to surf with other devices.