There are several ways to improve performance, optimize the system, and troubleshoot on the Huawei Mate 20 Pro. One of the best and easiest methods is the so called Wipe Cache Partition.
Huawei Mate 20 Series Wipe Cache Partition
The Wipe Cache partition deletes the system cache of the Huawei Mate 20 Pro, which partly contains old temporary system files. These files may interfere with the Android system and cause the following symptoms:
The Huawei Mate 20 Pro will be:
- sluggish and slow
- the battery of the smartphone is very hot
- Installed Apps Crash
- And many more mistakes
The Wipe Cache partition solves these problems and no personal files are removed or lost.
And so the Wipe Cache partition is performed on the Huawei Mate 20 Pro.
Instructions for a Wipe Cache partition on the Huawei Mate 20 Pro
1. Switch off the Huawei Mate 20 Pro completely
2. Switch on the Huawei Mate 20 Pro again and press and hold the following key combination simultaneously:
- Power button
- Volume Loud Button
3. Press and hold the buttons until the Huawei logo disappears from the display and the screen is black.
4. You can now release the buttons. This will now display the boot menu after a moment.
5. Use the volume keys of the Huawei Mate 20 Pro to select the entry "Wipe Cache Partition".
Hint! Do not accidentally go to "Wipe Cache Factory Reset" <-- This will erase all data on the internal memory. The Wipe Cache partition, on the other hand, will not delete any private data from you.
6. If you have marked the correct entry, confirm this by pressing the Power key. The process will now be performed on your smartphone, which usually only takes about 1-2 seconds. Then the boot menu appears again.
7. Select "Reboot system now" and confirm by pressing the Power key.
You have just cleared the Huawei Mate 20 Pro cache. The system on your Huawei Mate 20 Pro should now run again quickly and without problems.