On your Huawei Mate 20 Pro there are settings within the Android system settings that are not visible ex works. These are the so-called developer options. A large number of settings can be made in these. However, the developer mode is not visible ex works.
That's why we describe in this tutorial how to activate developer mode on the Huawei Mate 20 Pro:
1. From the start screen of your Huawei Mate 20 Pro, open the App menu and then the System Settings.
2. Scroll down to "Over the phone" and touch the entry.
3. You will now see different information, including the entry "Build Number
4. To enable the developer options on the Huawei Mate 20 Pro, you must quickly tap this build number entry several times with your finger.
5. After tapping about 7 times, the developer options will be unlocked on your Huawei Mate 20 Pro. Information on this is shown on the display.
You can now find the developer mode on your Huawei Mate 20 Pro at:
- Menu --> Settings --> System
You now know how to activate developer mode on the Huawei Mate 20 Pro.