If you try to connect your Huawei Mate 20 Pro to a computer via a USB cable to transfer files such as photos, videos, documents, music, etc., this will often not work.
Sometimes the PC does not recognize the Huawei Mate 20 Pro via USB cable. What can you do now? We would like to explain this in more detail here:
Instructions to get a stable USB connection
To do this, you must first unlock the developer options on the Huawei Mate 20 Pro, if not already done.
If this is activated, it can already start:
1. Open the settings on the Huawei Mate 20 Pro.
2. Navigate down to "System" and select the entry.
3. Tap developer options
4. Now activate the master control so that the developer options are active
5. Scroll down the list until you see "USB Debugging
- USB Debugging
6. Activate the option with the switch active - Done!
You have just successfully activated USB debugging on the Huawei Mate 20 Pro.
Then you should be able to establish a connection between your PC and the smartphone via USB cable without any problems.