There are many different gestures and functions on your Huawei Mate 20 Pro that need to be activated first. This also includes muting the device by turning it over.
The corresponding function is made possible by the position sensor, which detects the rotary movement.
The following article explains how to activate the "Turn Over" function on the Huawei Mate 20 Pro:
Huawei Mate 20 Pro when calling turn and mute
1. Open the Android settings from the start screen and then the menu item "Intelligent support".
2. Select the entry "Motion control" in the next submenu
3. You now see in the section "Movements" the option "Turn over" - select this option
4. You can now specify which functions are to be muted by turning the knob:
- Muting Incoming Calls
- Muting the timer and alarm clock
You now know how to activate the gesture "Mute by turning around".