The Huawei P20 Pro is usually delivered with a preset language. If the currently set language within the Android system is not the right one for you, then you are sure to want to change it now.
Below we will explain how to change the Android system language on the Huawei P20 Pro in a simple and uncomplicated way.
Changing the language in Android - Instructions
1. Open the settings (gear symbol)
2. Scrolls down to system (last entry)
3. Now select "Language & Input" (fourth entry from above)
4. It then goes on to the first entry with "language"
5. Now select another language or selects "Add language".
6. You will now see a list of all available languages. Selects one and it will be added automatically. Ready!
7. Touch the language. This will now be marked with a check mark and your Android system will be displayed directly in the new language.
You now know how to add a new language on the Huawei P20 Pro and how to switch between existing languages.