If you have placed a lot of app symbols on the Huawei P20 Pro Home screen, but distributed them with gaps on them, there is a simple way to realign these symbols to save space.
If the corresponding option is activated, the Huawei P20 Pro must only be shaken. How exactly the function is executed, or where to activate it, is explained in the following:
1. Start from the home screen and press a free space (no app, no widget) for a long time
2. The home screen shrinks a little and opens a menu. Select "Settings" here
3. Activate the controller afterwards at "Shake" - Done!
4. Return to the reduced home screen or press an empty space on the home screen again to display it.
5. You will now see "Shake to realign symbols" in yellow font at the top of the screen
6. Shake the Huawei P20 Pro and the symbols will be aligned to make the most of the space on the home screen.
Now you know how to quickly and easily realign the home screen apps on the Huawei P20 Pro.