If you surf the Internet with the Huawei P20 Pro, all websites you visit are stored in a so-called Internet History.
This makes it possible to return to already visited websites more quickly or to find them again.
However, there are situations in which one would rather delete the Internet history again. If this is the case with your Huawei P20 Pro, then we would like to explain to you here how you should proceed.
Delete history and browser history on the Huawei P20 Pro
1. Open the browser on your Huawei P20 Pro
2. Tap on the three-point icon in the upper right corner
3. Select "Settings" in the context menu and then "Privacy"
4. Scroll down to "Delete browser data"
5. Select a time period in which the Internet history should be removed
6. Select the options which should be deleted by ticking the checkbox
7. Select "Delete data" - Done!
You now know how to remove the chronicle or Internet history on the Huawei P20 Pro.