If you have various contacts on the Huawei P20 Pro from different sources, such as the Sim card, a Google account, a Huawei account, etc., then some of them will end up double.
Of course, double contacts do not make sense and therefore you should merge them so that at the end there is only one contact with the appropriate parameters.
In this manual, we would like to explain how you can merge multiple contacts on the Huawei P20 Pro. Please proceed as follows:
Merge multiple existing contacts into one
1. Open the contacts App of the Huawei P20 Pro
2. In the overview, tap on the three-point symbol (More) at the bottom of the menu box.
3. Select "Organize contacts" in the next step
4. here you will find the entry "Merge duplicate contacts" - select this entry
5. You can now start the process and merge all duplicate or multiple existing contacts
Your contact app on the Huawei P20 Pro is then optimally organized again.