You will pair multiple Bluetooth devices on your Huawei P20 Pro over time. Some of them may only be paired for a short time and therefore the probability is very high that you now want to remove them from the list of paired Bluetooth devices.
If you don't know exactly how this works, we would like to show you how it works:
Delete paired Bluetooth devices - Huawei P20 Pro
1. From the start screen, open settings
2. Navigate to "Device connection"
3. Then go to "Bluetooth"
4. If you have not already done so, activate Bluetooth connection
5. Then you will see all paired Bluetooth devices in a list
6. Tap on the i-symbol at the paired device you want to remove
7.Select "End connection" to remove the paired device from the list
Proceed as follows for each additional Bluetooth device that you want to remove from the list of paired Bluetooth devices.
You now know how to remove paired but no longer required Bluetooth devices from the Huawei P20 Pro Bluetooth Settings submenu.