Taking screenshots is one of the most important functions in Android. If you have taken a screenshot, the exact instructions can be found here, it will be saved in a standard folder.
Here you might want to choose a different folder and ask yourself the question: How can I change the location for screenshots on the Huawei P20 Pro?
Unfortunately this is not possible with Android board resources. But we have put together a workaround that does exactly this and saves your screenshots in a different location.
Change storage location for recorded screenshots - Workaround
You need the following app from the Google Play Store: Auto Transfer Lite
If you have downloaded the app, proceed as follows:
1. Open the app Auto Transfer Lite
2. Tap on the plus symbol in the upper right corner
3. Specify a name for the process, e.g. "Screenshot Transfer"
4. Select "Source Folder" and now select the screenshot folder of the Huawei P20 Pro:
Important! Tap on the three dot symbol in the upper right corner and select "Show internal memory"!
5. Select the folder where the screenshots should be saved in the future in "Target Folder"
6. Set the slider to "active" in "Scan Media file after moved"
7. Tap the diskette symbol to activate the auto-transfer process
From now on, your screenshots will automatically be saved in the new folder.
This workaround makes it possible to change the location for screenshots on the Huawei P20 Pro.