The Huawei P20 Pro has an integrated function with which you can protect your eyes when reading the display. This is the so-called blue light filter.
As the name suggests, it filters out blue light. This blue light is responsible for the fact that it is harder to read the display, especially in the dark. It also makes you awake again, which is counterproductive, especially when surfing in bed.
If you are interested in the blue light filter, then we have summarized in the following article how you can activate and use this on the Huawei P20 Pro:
Activating the blue light filter on the Huawei P20 Pro
1. Open the Android settings on the Huawei P20 Pro
2. Navigate further to "Display".
3. Open the entry "Save color and eyes".
4. Now go to "spare your eyes" - this is the name of the blue light filter at Huawei
5. You can now always activate it or via a schedule.
6. If you select Schedule, you must define a start time and an end time.
Tip: You can use the colour temperature to set how strongly the blue light should be filtered. We recommend selecting the maximum setting, i.e. "warm".
You now know how to activate and use the blue light filter on the Huawei P20 Pro.