If you want to take full advantage of the Slow Motion functionality with your iPhone and get the best slow motion effect, we'd like to tell you the right settings here.
For the latest iPhone models, you can choose between the following slow motion effects:
- 120 fps slow motion in 1080p
- 240 fps slow motion in 720p
To change the setting, please proceed as follows on the iPhone:
1. Open the iPhone settings
2. Scroll down to "Camera" and select the entry from Change camera resolution iPhone
3. Tap on "Record Slo-Mo video".
4. Now select one of the following options:
- 120 fps (frames per second) slow motion in 1080p
- 240 fps (frames per second) slow motion in 720p
5. Once you have made your choice, you can now create slow motion videos in the desired recording quality.
Note: The more frames per second (fps), the better the slow motion effect. You now know how to adjust the slow motion effect of the camera on the iPhone.