If you use the so-called Memojis from iOS 12, a combination of Animoji and Snapchat's Bitmoji, then you probably want to edit, copy and delete them as well.
We have summarized exactly how this works for you in our step-by-step guide:
Edit, copy and delete Memoji on iPhone X, XS and XR
1. Open the Messages app
2. Select the Animoji icon
3. Search for the Memoji you want to edit, duplicate or delete.
4. Tap the three-point icon in the lower left corner. Select a function:
- Edit - The Memoji Editor opens
- Duplicate - Creates a copy of your Memoji and opens the edit mode
- Delete - permanently remove a Memoji
5. When you are finished editing, tap Done in the upper right corner, or use Cancel to return to the previous design.
This makes it very easy to edit an existing Memoji on your iPhone. The advantage of this is that you don't have to recreate it from scratch.
The Delete function removes unnecessary or inappropriate memojis from your iPhone.