Depending on how you are used to temperature units, it makes sense to adjust them on the iPhone. This may be the case if you are preparing to travel to countries with Fahrenheit instead of Celsius or vice versa.
Follow the instructions below to switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius on iPhone.
The temperature unit displayed in the default weather app on iPhone is tied to the region setting selected on your iPhone. However, you can often switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius without changing your region setting.
This is how it works:
How to switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius on the iPhone - Weather App
1. Open the Apple Weather App.
2. Tap on the three-bar symbol (three lines) in the lower right corner.
3. Tap the C°/F° symbols in the lower left corner.
If this does not work, please proceed as follows.
Alternative Option - iOS Settings
1. Open the iOS settings.
2. Scroll down and tap General.
3. Go to Language & Region and then to Temperature Unit.
4. Change the unit from Fahrenheit to Celsius or vice versa.
Now you know how to change the temperature unit on your iPhone from Fahrenheit to Celsius or vice versa.