The Wipe Cache partition is a process you can use to optimize the performance of Nokia 7.1. If the performance should not be as you imagine it, the battery or the device gets hot, then you can optimize the performance again with the Wipe Cache partition.
However, this cannot be done from the Android menu, but only from the boot menu.
That's why we've written a special guide for you here that describes the exact process of doing a Wipe Cache partition. Please proceed as follows:
Nokia 7.1 Wipe Cache Partition Guide
1. Turn off your Nokia 7.1 completely
2. Press and hold the following buttons simultaneously to turn it on again:
- Power On/ Off button
- Volume Loud Button
3. Press and hold both buttons until the recovery mode of Nokia 7.1 is booted.
4. You can now see a menu. Navigate down in this by using the Volume button. Go ahead:
- Wipe Cache Partition
5. Press the Power button to select this entry. Confirm the selection again and the process is executed.
6. The display will then jump to "Reboot System now" - confirm the restart by pressing the Power key.
Your Nokia 7.1 should now run much faster again and the battery life may be improved. This process can help with many problems, the cause of which is not visible at first glance.
You now know how to make Nokia 7.1 perform better again.