On the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 you can hide, show or fix the navigation bar by tapping on a small dot on the left side of the bar.
This allows you to permanently show the navigation bar at the bottom of the display for certain apps. To do this, simply tap twice on the leftmost icon in the navigation bar. You see this point very nicely in the following screenshot:
But what if you can't see this point on the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 anymore? How can I display this again on the navigation bar? We want to explain this to you in our following step by step instructions:
Activate point to fix the navigation bar
1. From the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Home screen, open the App menu and then the Settings.
2. From here it continues to rise:
- Settings --> Display --> Navigation bar
3. Right at the beginning you will see the option "Show/Hide button" - Activate it by setting the controller to active.
4. You will now see the dot icon for fixing the navigation bar as shown in the screenshot above.
5. Now you know the setting which fades in or fades out the point which is needed for it.