If you want to automatically forward incoming calls on your Samsung Galaxy S8 to another telephone number, you must configure a special call forwarding function for this purpose.
This setting must be sent to the network, as this is not controlled via the smartphone, but via the network. How to set up call forwarding with the Samsung Galaxy S8 is explained in the following in our instructions:
Configuring call forwarding
1. Open the phone app
2. from the Home screen. Then navigate to the three-point icon in the upper right corner and then to Settings
3. In the menu that opens. You can now go to "Further settings" --> Call forwarding
4. You will now see the following alternative settings:
- Always forward
- Forward if busy
- Forward if no answer
- Forward if not reachable
5. You can now create a call forwarding for each call event. Touch the corresponding entry and a small entry window opens.
6. Now enter the phone number to which the call should be forwarded. Save the process - This will send the corresponding code to the mobile network and transfer it to it.
From now on, the calls are automatically forwarded to the stored phone number for the event you have selected.