The Samsung Galaxy S8 has the technology standard Bluetooth 5.0. One of the advantages of 5.0 is the ability to connect multiple speakers via Bluetooth.
For example, two Bluetooth headphones can be connected to the smartphone. Below we describe how you can activate and use Dual Audio on the Samsung Galaxy S8:
First you need to connect both Bluetooth headphones or speakers to the Samsung Galaxy S8.
Then proceed as follows:
1. Open the settings and navigate to "Connections".
2. Select Bluetooth and make sure that Bluetooth is turned on on the Samsung Galaxy S8.
3. Tap on the three-point icon at the top right.
4. Select "Dual Audio" from the context menu.
5. Activate the option using the slider.
You can now operate your headphones or speakers wirelessly from 10 meters away from the Samsung Galaxy S8.
You now know how to activate and use Bluetooth 5.0 or Dual Audio on the Samsung Galaxy S8.