The Samsung Galaxy S9 is equipped with a very cool camera, with which you can create this great recordings. If you want to get all the technical finesse out of the camera, you should definitely use the Pro Mode of the camera.
Here it makes sense to make a shortcut to the Pro camera mode directly on the home screen.
Like this on the Samsung Galaxy S9, we want to explain this in the following in our manual:
Add Pro mode of the camera on the Samsung Galaxy S9 start screen
1. First open the camera app on the smartphone
2. Wipe to the left so that the individual camera modes are displayed on the live screen
3. You now see a three-point symbol in the upper right corner - select this from
4. Select "Add Shortcut" from
5. Now select the "Pro Mode" and tap on "Done" in the upper right corner.
6. Now tap on "Add" to place the widget on the start screen. When you return to the start screen of the Samsung Galaxy S9, you will see the Pro Widget, with which you can start the camera directly in Pro Mode.
You have now learned how to place the Pro Camera mode directly on the Home screen as a widget on the Samsung Galaxy S9.