The "Dual Audio" function allows you to send music or other audio files from your Samsung Galaxy S9 to two different Bluetooth devices at the same time and listen to them.
This means, for example, that you can use two pairs of headphones, such as the Bose Quiet Comfort II, at the same time, or control two speaker boxes.
Activating Dual Audio on the Samsung Galaxy S9
First, you need to connect both Bluetooth headphones or speakers to your Samsung Galaxy S9. Then proceed as follows:
1. Open the settings and navigate to "Connections"
2. Select Bluetooth and make sure that Bluetooth is switched on on the Samsung Galaxy S9.
3. Tap on the three-point icon at the top right
4. Select "Dual Audio" from the context menu
5. Activate the option using the slider. The music from your Samsung Galaxy S9 will then be transferred to both connected Bluetooth devices simultaneously.
You now know how to use the Dual Audio function of the Samsung Galaxy S9.