On the Samsung Galaxy S9 you can hide, show or fix the navigation bar by tapping on a small dot on the left side of the bar.
This allows you to permanently show the navigation bar at the bottom of the display for certain apps. To do this, simply tap twice on the leftmost icon in the navigation bar. You see this point very nicely in the following screenshot:
But what if you can't see this point on the Samsung Galaxy S9 anymore? How can this be reactivated? We will explain this in detail in our following step-by-step instructions. Please proceed as follows:
Show/ hide point for fixing the navigation bar
1. From the start screen of the Samsung Galaxy S9, open the App menu and then the settings.
2. From here it continues to rise:
- Settings --> Display --> Navigation bar
3. Right at the beginning you will see the option "Show/Hide button" - Activate it by setting the switch to active.
4. You will now see the dot icon for fixing the navigation bar as shown in the screenshot above.
Now you know the setting which fades in or fades out the point which is needed for it.