The Sony Xperia XZ3 can make its own mobile data connection available to other devices via a W-Lan HotSpot.
The W-Lan HotSpot, also known as Tethering, can be activated on the Sony Xperia XZ3 as follows:
Activate Tethering or Wi-Fi Hotspot - Instructions
1. Open Settings
2. From the Home screen. Navigate to "More --> Connection & Portable Hotspot
3. Open Mobile WLAN Hotspot Settings via "Configure WLAN Hotspot"
4. Assign a network name (SSID)
5. Under "Security", you should enter a password to protect the HotSpot from unwanted access - Save the settings
6. Now activate the HotSpot of your Sony Xperia XZ3 by setting the slider to "active".