Typically, most users on your Sony Xperia XZ3 download apps from the built-in Google Play Store.
This has the advantage that the apps are secure and checked and on the other hand that the Play Store updates the apps automatically.
However, if you do not want the Sony Xperia XZ3 to automatically download and install updates for your installed apps, you will need to disable the Auto-Update feature in the settings on your Sony Xperia XZ3.
We have described the procedure exactly in the following instructions:
Disable auto updates on the Google Play Store - How to do it
1. Open the Google Play Store on the Sony Xperia XZ3
2. Tap on the symbol with the three lines at the top left.
3. Select "Settings" in the sidebar that is now open
4. In the section "General" select "Automatic App-Updates".
5. Select the option "Do not allow automatic app updates" in the menu.
From now on, your apps will no longer be updated automatically. This means that you can decide for yourself how long you want to continue using an outdated version, or when it will be updated.
You now know how to disable automatic app updates on the Sony Xperia XZ3.