An incoming call on the Samsung Galaxy S20, S10, S9 will be directly or after a certain period of time forwarded to a previously defined phone number. Such call forwarding can be set by each user himself.
If you would like to set up call forwarding on the Samsung Galaxy S20, S10, S9 or delete an existing one, the following instructions will be happy to help you:
Samsung Galaxy S20, S10, S9 Setting up a new call forwarding
A new call detour is created in the following steps:
1. Open the phone app.
2. Select the three-point symbol in the upper right corner.
3. Continue by clicking on "Settings".
4. Now navigate to "Additional services" and then to "Call forwarding".
5. Select "Voice Call".
6. Select a condition to apply to call forwarding. For example: "Always Forward".
7. Now enter a phone number to which the call should be forwarded.
8. Click "Activate" to forward the call forwarding to the phone number just entered.
This allows you to configure call forwarding for various conditions. are possible:
- Always forward
- Forward if busy
- Forward if no reply
- Forward if not available
Samsung Galaxy S20, S10, S9 Delete an existing call detour
You can also delete an existing call detour. This is very simple as follows:
Navigate to the Call Forwarding submenu as described above and then select a call forwarding where a number is stored. Here you can now select a "Disable" button - the call forwarding will be disabled.
If you want to delete all call detour, the easiest way is to enter the following code via the phone app and confirm with the green handset button
Now you know how to set up call forwarding or delete some or all of the calls on the Samsung Galaxy S20, S10, S9.