Widgets are indispensable in an Android smartphone and so the A-series, i.e. the Samsung Galaxy A90, A70, A50, A30, A20 or A10, of course also support this useful function, where you can display information and functions from apps directly on the start screen.
If you also want to add such a widget to the start screen of your Samsung Galaxy A90, A70, A50, A30, we have written the appropriate tutorial for you here.
This tutorial is divided into two parts, namely adding and deleting widgets.
Adding a widget to the start screen - Galaxy A-Series
1. By pressing and holding with your finger on a free area (not a widget or app icon9 on the home screen.
2. In the menu that is now displayed, please select "Widgets" at the bottom of the screen.
3. Search the available widgets for one you would like to add to the home screen. For example, take a clock, calendar or weather widget.
4. Press and hold the widget until you can place it on the home screen of your phone.
5. When the widget is in the correct position, release the widget.
You have now successfully added a widget to your phone's Home screen.
Delete a widget from your Home screen - Galaxy A series
If you want to delete a widget from your home screen, proceed as follows:
1. Press and hold the widget with your finger - a pop-up menu will appear.
2. Select "Remove from Startup" from this menu.
The widget is now removed from your Home screen. Please note that you have only deleted the widget, not the app that provides the widget in the background.
If you want to completely delete a widget including the app, then you must use the following instructions.