Widgets have become an indispensable part of the world of Android smartphones, and so the Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+ or S20 Ultra naturally also supports this cool feature, where you can display information and functions from apps directly on the home screen.
If you would also like to add such a widget to your Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+ or S20 Ultra, we have written the appropriate instructions for you here. It is divided into two parts, namely adding and deleting widgets.
Adding a widget to the start screen
1. Press with your finger on a free area of the Home screen for a long time.
2. In the menu that appears, select "Widgets" at the bottom of the screen.
3. In the list of available widgets, look for one that you would like to add to your Home screen. For example, take a clock or weather widget.
4. Press and hold the widget until you can place it on the Home screen.
5. When the widget is in the correct position, release the widget.
You have now successfully added a widget to the Home screen of your phone.
Delete a widget from the Home screen
If you want to remove a widget from your home screen, just follow these few steps:
1. Press the widget with your finger for a long time - a pop-up will appear.
2. Select "Remove from Startup".
3. The widget is now removed from your Home screen. Please note that you have only deleted the widget, not the app that provides the widget in the background.