On a Windows PC you may receive an error message that says "Audio services do not respond" indicating that there are problems with the audio output. The reasons for this can be different.
However, the following solutions for Windows should solve the problem quickly.
Restart audio service
Press Windows + R and enter "services.msc". Confirm the input.
Now search for "Windows Audio" in the list of entries
3. right click on it and select "Restart".
4. go to the entry again with the right mouse button and select "Properties".
5. for "Start type" please set the option to "Automatic". Accept the setting.
6. switch back to "Services" and search for "Windows Audio Endpoint Builder". Right-click on it and select "Restart".
7. if the service has not yet started, click on "Start".
8. after starting the service, open the properties and select "Automatic" as start type.
9. accept the settings.
10. restart the computer once.
The error message Reply with audio services do not respond should now no longer be displayed and the audio output should work as usual