Instagram has a cool feature on board where influencers can stream content to their followers via livestream. If you want to consider such a livestream as a follower, you will ask yourself the following question:
"Can I watch an Instagram Livestream on a PC?"
Yes this is possible, but you need a special tool in form of the Google Chrome Browser in combination with the plugin "Chrome IG Story".
In the following we describe how this can be implemented:
Watch Instagram Live Video on PC - How it's done
1. Install the Google Chrome Browser if you have not already done so.
2. In the Chrome Browser, select the three-point icon in the upper right corner.
3. A context menu will open where you can now select "More Tools" and then "Extensions".
4. Go to "More extensions" and search for: "Chrome IG Story".
5. Select "Add".
6. Now open the Instagram web page in the Chrome browser: https//www.Instagram.com
Just like on your smartphone, you can now see the Story Bar, where you can also watch live videos.
A cool plugin which definitely makes it easier for you to watch live stories, because you can use your computer instead of your smartphone to watch them.