There are a number of good reasons why you might want to change your login screen name on Windows 10. For example if you don't want third parties to see your real name. Especially if the PC is publicly accessible.
Whatever the reason you want to change your login name, we will help you with the following instructions.
Change login name under Windows 10
1. open the Windows Control Panel
2. for user accounts please select "Change account type
3. select the (local) account you want to customize
4. go to "Change account name
5. enter the new login login name
6. confirm the operation now
After you have completed all these steps, you can log out. The login screen should then display your new user name.
The login is done as usual with the known password.
You have now changed your login name under Windows 10 and can now log in to your system with this name.