If you have bought a new smartphone such as the Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+ or S20 Ultra in combination with a mobile phone contract and are using it for the first time, you will be prompted to enter the Sim Pin.
Usually the mobile phone provider will assign a new Sim Pin. But if you want to use your own Sim card pin, which is easier to remember, you have to change it via the Android system settings.
In this step-by-step tutorial we would like to explain to you exactly how this works on the Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+ or S20 Ultra:
Change the Sim Pin on the Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+ or S20 Ultra
1. Open the Android settings on your smartphone
2. Go to "Biometrics & Security".
3. Now select "Other security settings".
4. Go on to "Set up Sim lock".
5. Then select "Change Sim card pin".
6. Enter the current pin and then enter the new one
Once you have confirmed the operation, you can now unlock the Sim card using the pin you have just set. You have successfully changed the Sim Pin with your Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+ or S20 Ultra.