Due to the sometimes special display technology of the built-in screens, some Samsung smartphones have a bug, which is noticeable, for example, by a faulty pixel or gray shading.
In most cases the display error cannot be observed during normal operation, so we recommend you to take a closer look at the display.
This works as follows with your Samsung Smartphone:
Samsung Smartphone - Check display for malfunction
1. opens the phone app from the home screen and switches to the "Keypad" tab.
2. enter the following code here:
With this code the service menu will open after entering the last hash.
4. this consists of various white fields, with a functional test in each field.
5. now touch the fields "Red", "Green" and "Blue" in sequence. If a pixel should work incorrectly, this can be detected here very quickly, because the pixel will not display the correct color for one of the colors. Instead of "Red" you will notice a black or white spot on the display.
6. after you have finished the test, touch the next field "Touch". Here you can test the touch surface of your Samsung display.
If the tests are positive, your Samsung device luckily has no display error and everything is fine. It makes sense to run this test from time to time to detect defective pixels during the warranty period.