You can quickly charge the Samsung Galaxy A90, A70, A50, A30 with the included charger and charging cable. This means that within a very short time the battery charge level is charged up to 80%.
In order to activate the fast charging of the battery, you may have to activate this option in the Android system settings of your Samsung Galaxy A90, A70, A50, A30.
The following instructions describe exactly how this works.
Quickly charging the battery of the Samsung Galaxy A90, A70, A50, A30
1. Open the settings on the smartphone
2. Navigate further to "Device maintenance".
3. Select the "Battery" menu item.
4. Go on to the menu item "Charging".
5. Now check the box next to "Quick charge".
If you then connect the smartphone with the USB cable and a suitable charger and charging cable, the Samsung Galaxy A90, A70, A50, A30 will be charged quickly.