If you have a Samsung smartphone with an unusual display ratio, you may want to use apps in so-called fullscreen mode, so that the app content, such as a game, is displayed on the entire screen.
Full screen mode allows you to force an app that is not optimized for full screen to be displayed on the full screen anyway.
Fullscreen mode can be enabled or disabled for individual apps via the Android settings.
The following instructions describe the exact procedure to display apps with full screen content.
Activating full-screen apps for Samsung smartphones
1. Open the Android settings
2. Now navigate to "Display".
3. Proceed to "Full Screen Apps".
4. Select the app where you want to apply the "Full Screen" mode
5. A pop-up window will appear with the following options:
- Full screen
6. Now select "Full Screen" here - Done!
Now you can finally use the app in full screen mode and know how to specify for individual apps whether they should be executed in full screen mode, even if you have not been adjusted accordingly.