Swype" means a wipe on the keyboard. You connect the letters of a word without taking your finger off the display or keyboard.
The software of the Samsung Galaxy S20, S10, S9 can then determine with a very high accuracy the word you wanted to type.
Many users love this wiping instead of typing. If you would also like to use the Swype function of the Samsung keyboard, please follow these steps to activate it on the Samsung Galaxy S20, S10, S9.
Wiping instead of typing - Samsung keyboard
1. Open the settings of Android.
2. Navigate to "General Administration" and then to "Language and Input".
3. Select "On-screen keyboard".
4. Select "Samsung Keyboard".
5. Go to: "Stroke, touch and feedback
6. Continue to "Keystroke control".
7. Now set the marker at "Paint for typing" - Done!
You can now compose text by moving your finger from one letter to the next, i.e. swyping.
You now know the procedure to activate the Swype function for the keyboard on the Samsung Galaxy S20, S10, S9