There are many ways to backup the contacts of the Samsung Galaxy S20. One of them is exporting the contacts to the inserted Sim card.
If you export the contacts to the Sim card, you can easily transfer them to your next smartphone.
The disadvantage is that not all fields of a contact can be taken over, which is due to the low memory capacity of a Sim card.
In the following we would like to show you how to export or transfer all contacts stored on the Samsung Galaxy S20 to the Sim card. This is very easy with the Android board tools.
Export contacts to the Sim card - Instructions
1. First, open the Contacts app on the Samsung Galaxy S20.
2. select the three-bar icon in the upper left corner.
3. go to "Manage contacts
4. in the next step, go to "Import/Export Contacts".
5. select Export.
6. mark "Sim".
7. Select the contacts you would like to save to the Sim card. Alternatively, you can check "Select All" to export all contacts from the Samsung Galaxy S20 to the Sim card.
8. go to "Done" and then to "Export
This will now copy all contacts from the internal memory of the Samsung Galaxy S20 to the Sim card.
Now you always have all your contact data, as far as possible, backed up on the Sim card of your mobile operator.