If you have purchased the Samsung Galaxy S20, German is usually set as the default system language for Android.
If you don't want to use German as system language, then this is no problem, because in Android you can set many different languages as system language.
How to change the language on the Samsung Galaxy S20 to Android, we would like to show you now.
Set new default language in Android - Tutorial
1. To do this, open the menu from the Home screen and then go to the Settings.
2. go to "General Administration
3. you will find in this submenu "Language and Input" - Select the entry.
4. go on to "Language" - you will see all the languages set up on the Samsung Galaxy S20.
5. select "Add Language" - a list of all available languages will be loaded
6. select the language you want to use on your S20, for example "English", "Turkish", "Arabic", etc.
7. this is now available in the list of "languages
8. to set it as main language, move it to position 1 by pressing, holding and moving the arrow to the right of it.
You have just successfully set a new language as Android system language. The menu and settings, as well as supported apps are now displayed in the new language.