If you hold a smartphone like the Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+ or S20 Ultra in your hands and want to make use of all the software options, it makes sense to unlock the developer options in Android.
This hidden menu contains various options, such as USB debugging, GPS spoofing and faster animations.
By default, this menu is hidden to protect new users from changes they are not sure about and which could have a serious impact on the performance of the device.
However, if you know what you're doing, you can not only improve the overall experience, but also get much needed customization options on the Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+ or S20 Ultra.
Enable developer options on the Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+ or S20 Ultra
1. Open the settings on your smartphone
2. Scroll down to "Phone info".
3. Scroll down to "Software Information
4. Tap the "Build Number" seven times in quick succession.
5. You will be prompted to enter your PIN, gesture, or password.
Once you have entered the requested information, you will see a status message that says
- "Developer mode has been activated".
You will now find a new menu item in the main settings menu: "Developer Options". Now you know how to unlock them on Android.