If you are on the phone with your Huawei P40, P30, P20, you may notice a sound that resembles a "pling". This noise is permanently annoying during the phone call and therefore you will surely want to deactivate the "pling".
In this article, we would like to explain how you can switch off tones on the Huawei P40, P30, P20 that occur during a phone call, so that they do not disturb you in the future.
Turn off tones for ongoing calls
To do this, you must make the following setting in the system processes:
1. open the settings.
2. go to "Apps" and then again to "Apps".
3. select the three-point icon in the upper right corner.
4. continue by clicking "Show system processes" in the context menu.
5. search for "Phone" in the list - open the entry
6. from there go to "Notifications" --> "Ongoing conversations
7. now deactivate the sound settings
This will now mean that you no longer need to hear sounds such as "pling" during a phone call on the Huawei P40, P30, P20.
We hope that you can now make phone calls without being interrupted by a "pling".