If you have the Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+ or S20 Ultra in front of you and now want to use the Sim card for the first time to be able to use the phone and Internet function, you may be wondering exactly how to insert the card.
Here we have created a short guide for you, which explains step by step how to insert the Sim card into the new Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+ or S20 Ultra:
Note: Please check in the first step if you have the right Sim card format. You will find more information in the following article.
Insert Sim card into Sim card slot
1. Make sure that the smartphone is switched off
2. On the top of the smartphone you will see a small slit with a small hole on the right This is the card slot for the Sim card. Remove the card slot from the top of the device (display facing up) using the supplied insertion/removal tool or a paper clip.
3. Gently press the tool into the hole until the Sim card slide comes towards you. Pull the carriage out.
4. Insert the SIM card into the slot as shown (gold contacts facing down).
5. The card must be correctly seated in the Sim card carriage.
6. Gently push the Sim card carriage back into the housing to lock it.
You have now successfully inserted the Sim card into the Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+ or S20 Ultra and can now use the phone and internet functions of your mobile phone contract.