Using APK files, you can install applications on the Samsung Galaxy A51 even without an app market like the Google Play Store. This is very useful, because some apps are not offered in the Play Store at all, but can be downloaded directly from the software developer.
Well known is the WhatsApp beta, which has already integrated new features and is only available as APK file.
If you want to install an APK on the Samsung Galaxy A51, we describe the procedure here:
Install APK file - How to do it
1. First download an APK file, for example from APK Mirror, to your smartphone.
2. On your Samsung Galaxy A51, open the APK file to be installed via the file explorer "My Documents".
3. A window appears in which you must now confirm that the app is to be installed from an unknown source. Info: APK files are always unknown sources, because they are installed outside the Google Play Store.
4. Confirm the query with "Ok".
5. The installation of the APK file starts now. This may take a few seconds.
After you have performed the installation, the contents of the APK file have been installed on the Samsung Galaxy A51.
Always remember that APK files are not subject to the protection and checks of the Google Play Store. This means that you must question the source of the APK file and assess its security yourself.
Now you know the procedure to install an APK file on a Samsung Galaxy A51.